Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What do you look forward to?

San Francisco, 2007.  That's my sister in white, taking a self-portrait while I do mine.

Today I had the fortune of scheduling travel for my sister and myself.  We will be visiting a city outside of the state (a 27by28 goal) next spring.  Planning just this one in-advance item seems to have changed my outlook entirely.  Instead of worrying about what I have to get done this week and this month, I'm thinking about what I could do in addition to this upcoming trip.  How I've been wanting to go to football games in the fall, how I'd like to go back to school,  how I have more possibilities open to me than doors closed.

Does adding something to your future change your mindset?  What are you looking forward to?  What do you wish you could add to your future?  

No comments:

Post a Comment